[Roadsters] Need a part numer please

Pete Peters ppeters914 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 6 11:56:33 MDT 2008

Nice work, Gary. I, too, was trying to figure out which were which and what
was the latest. Surprised that they're not in Scott Scheeler's book at all.

Ran your numbers through NissanParts.cc, and they come up as:

41140-A3201 (right)superceded by 41140-A7400
41141-A3201 (left) --> 41141-A3201 (no change)

However, I just checked with a Datsun-friendly Nissan parts guy; parts are
NLA from Nissan and no dealerships show 'em in stock. Thank goodness for our
roadster vendors to carry these critical parts.

Pete