[Roadsters] Gas Tank Sealant

Tom @ Datsun2000 tom at datsun2000.com
Mon Oct 6 12:07:49 MDT 2008

Dennis,

I put together an order directly from POR products that was enough to meet
my expected needs and covered the minimum purchase to cover shipping at no
cost.  I don't know if they do that now or not, but take a look at their web
site and see what you can find.  They may also be able to point you towards
a nearby dealer.  I recently discovered that a sandblasting company near my
home (neat body shells there) sells POR-15 products off the shelf.  You
might check some of those type of businesses too.

www.por-15.com

Tom
69 2000
Portland