[Roadsters] Hand Throttle Cable Connection

Tim tputland at charter.net
Wed Oct 8 16:16:08 MDT 2008

IT WAS A BLOODY FU****G JOKE.

Tim

---- E Scanlon <escanlon at wa-net.com> wrote:

=============
If you think it is a "cruise control" then avoid all the cable nonsense and
just put a BRICK on your accelerator pedal.
It will be just as dangerous and, excuse my bluntness, ... stupid.

The Hand Throttle is used to keep the RPM up and the engine going once the
Choke is no longer required.... and once the engine has started, there is
little need for the Choke.

Sorry Loren, while you may have had the presence of mind to disengage it
during NORMAL driving, I wouldn't want to be by you if you had to remove it
in an emergency.

FWIW

From: "Loren Berg"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Hand Throttle Cable Connection