[Roadsters] Midwest Roadster Fall Color Run

Tim tputland at charter.net
Thu Oct 9 18:42:36 MDT 2008

I am sending this to the whole list just in case someone wants to try to join us. Sorry for the band width.

The group leaving from Milwaukee is meeting at Steve's at 7 AM. They will make their way to my house. Everyone is meeting at my house in Belleville between 10 and 11 AM.

At my place we are having an impromptu tech session courtesy of Bill Wessel and Steve Jacobson. Thanks in advance guys!!!!!

After the tech session and maybe brunch at my house we will make our way to--via some nice twisty roads in the western Wisconsin bluffs-- and spend Friday night in Prairie du Chien, WI.

Saturday will be in Savanna, IL at the L&M once again; which is sold out as usual and most likely full of Harley riders again.

If ANY ONE wants to try to hook up with us any where along the route, call me!!

608-445-9072

The weather is going to be absolutely perfect. The beers will cold. And the trees are starting to turn.

PEACE :-)

Tim