[Roadsters] Mississippi River Run Breakdown

Steve Harvey stebharvey at ameritech.net
Mon Oct 13 05:48:38 MDT 2008

Group,

I forgot to mention that never to be outdone, my car did breakdown before we
got home yesterday. The lower bolt on the alternator snapped off flush with
the mounting bracket. The happy part of the story is that I was one block
away from an AutoZone store. Had to buy a punch and a bolt and was back on
the road in 30 minutes.

I have also decided that I will sit at a different table anytime we stop and
eat. That way, everyone will get their food on time and it will be hot!

My goal now is to have my restoration roadster on the road next spring.

Steve