[Roadsters] More prototypes

John Klingman jklingman at stny.rr.com
Mon Oct 13 10:52:40 MDT 2008

Prototypes are fun but pictures do not do these cars justice. It was a nice
surprise reading the mail and seeing the pictures. We just got home from 5
days at Hershey PA, right at Hershey Park, for the AACA Fall show, the '51
LeSabre was there in the car corral sharing a tent with several awesome cars.
The Fire Birds I and II and III are part of the current display called
"Wings" at the AACA Museum in Hershey celebrating rear tail fins.This is quite
a show with 26 miles of car flea market aisles, a huge car corral, 4 day
classic car auction, and a show on Saturday with almost 2000 beautiful
vehicles.
    John and Gloria Klingman