[Roadsters] Problem #1

Pat Pat at HorneSystemsTx.com
Wed Oct 15 17:23:28 MDT 2008

Is my email making it to the list? I am running a new version of
Thunderbird and haven't seen my replies on the list. I assume that they
are just not coming back to me, but don't know for sure.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Andrew Murphy:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems	(512) 797-7501
5026 FM 2001 Lockhart, TX 78644-4443