[Roadsters] safety glasses fogging up

John McCarthy bmccarthy67 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 15 17:35:49 MDT 2008

I have a set that say venture II on the side...they dont fog up (or haven't
yet). They have a nose bridge that keeps the lenses a clear distance from my
face and the edges are cut in a way that gives the sides a vent area.

v/r
Buddy> Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 14:50:48 -0700> From: tputland at charter.net> To:
datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net> Subject: [Roadsters] safety glasses fogging
up> > Sorry for the OT...> > Any one out there have/find/use safety glasses
that do not fog up on them? > > I find it hard to keep them on when I have to
stop every minute and clean them off. > > BUT, since I know I am going to be
laying under the SRL quite a bit while I sort out the (lack of (?)) grounding
and starter issues, I figure I had better keep my eyes protected. > > TIA and
sorry again for the OT band width.> > Tim> Belleville, WI.> '70 SPL AND SRL>
Still clueless but always learning> ________________________________________>
Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html> > You are subscribed as
http://www.team.net/archive> >