[Roadsters] itg solex filters

Matthew A. Smith matthews517 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 17 18:21:09 MDT 2008

Hi Tom,
I think you may have a clearance issue with the brake master cylinder. I
used some K&N oval filters on my 2000 Solex and they hit the BMC when the
engine would rock.
Look into these: http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/CTGY/PFFC08
They look cool and FLOW!!! Because they're domed, they eliminate clearance
issues. These guys have a GREAT price too. Believe me, I checked. This is
about $20 less than ANYONE else.
Matt Smith