[Roadsters] Many replies at once

robert k. smith rksmith46 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 19:03:38 MDT 2008

hi matt, sorry to hear about your health problems. im sure we are all

glad to see you on the mend. welcome back!  yeah, i think the doctor

prescribes a big dose of roadster that will help mind and body.

                  sincerely, bob smith, ohio

> From: matthews517 at earthlink.net> To: datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net> Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2008 20:44:29 -0400> Subject: [Roadsters] Many replies at once> >
Hi All.> > Sorry to be sending replies to subjects all at once. I had a heart
attack on> 10/02 and am just now getting to my emails. > > Doctor said I need
to de-stress. I think that's a prescription for more> roadster driving!!!> >
http://www.team.net/donate.html> > You are subscribed as
http://www.team.net/archive> >