[Roadsters] Left turn, dead roadster

Bubba bubwin at mts.net
Fri Oct 17 21:22:37 MDT 2008

Check the cap, rotor and plug wires.  I once had a coil wire that was going
bad, and it did that because of the centrifugal force when turning one way.

Also check wires along their length for chafing, not just the connections.
Sometimes the insulation will wear off, and the centrifugal force thing can
happen.

Also sticking carb float.

Bob Winslade
1966-1600 Missy