[Roadsters] SoCal local roadster ad compilation

O'Farrell, Fergus Fergus.OFarrell at ngc.com
Mon Oct 27 07:15:36 MST 2008

Saw these today, some new ones, some familiar ones that have been up for
a while.

64 engine unmentioned project, this one showed up over the weekend.
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/893549041.html

70 1600, $6500, nice looker but must be into screaming yellow!
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ctd/885355619.html

70 2000, parts or all for $1800
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/875753081.html

'70 1600, $1500, claimed to have a 5spd (I only say that because of how
many younger folk are so unused to the term "4speed" that they call all
manual trans's a 5-speed)
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/890963221.html

another '70 1600, $2850.  This owner knows which is a 4 speed and which
is a 5 speed....
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/890621817.html

66 1600, another 5 speed, $5500
A very unusual photo session here, but this is what it would look like
if I sat in a low windshield car with a  hardtop!
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/ctd/888923400.html

67.5 1600, make offer, with some body mods.  "purchased from orig
owner"?  Hmm, think that is a stretch, as the last owner does "build
them as a hobby" but he is not prone to hood louvers or fender vents, at
least not in his roadsters.   (and it didn't have a "miss" back then)
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/886963866.html