[Roadsters] OT?: Maybe my "regulator" needs "recalibration"

O'Farrell, Fergus Fergus.OFarrell at ngc.com
Tue Oct 28 15:11:37 MST 2008

<<   Sometimes digital isn't better.
The odd numbers you're seeing is because the integrator in the digital
voltmeter isn't able to correctly ascertain what it's seeing.
It expects a steady state, and is expressing its confusion.  >>

Ya know, for some reason when I read this, I suddenly gained a better
understanding of about 50% of the looks that I get from my spouse when I
mention anything mechanically interesting to me...... (hot rod,
aircraft, marine)

"Deep Thoughts" by John Sandhoff, soon to be at a bookseller near you.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.    I think I need to drive
the roadster to work tomorrow, and stop working long hours on mundane
tasks......

Fergus O, 69 2000
Los Alamitos, CA