[Roadsters] Fuel system problem

Keith0alan at aol.com Keith0alan at aol.com
Fri Oct 31 06:13:03 MST 2008

Put a "T" in the fuel line at the carbs and check your pressure. It is
supposed to be about 3 psi. The fuel filter gasket not sealing can give you  fits.
Don't over tighten it. The metal will warp and it will never seal. If the
gasket is bad replace it. You can also replace one of the fuel lines to the carb
with clear tubing and see if you are getting air in the line. Air would have
to  come from a leak before the fuel pump.

keith

In a message dated 10/30/2008 9:30:43 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,