[Roadsters] speedo and tach early 67

Ronnie Day ronnie.day at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 07:14:07 MDT 2009

You might want to chek out www.egauges.com. They offer a wide variety
of brands and styles at good prices. You can probably go either
mechanical or electric for the speedo and tach, but mechanical may be
tougher to adapt and calibrate.

I like the 270 sweep mechanical gauges for oil pressure and temp (if
you use one - not a bad idea, btw) and water temp. Using that style
lets you see if the readings are in the ballpark with only a quick
glance.

I used Autometer 2 7/8 Phantom series oil pressure and water temp on my car.