[Roadsters] TV commercials

Chris & Christy Breyer fairlady66 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 15:16:37 MST 2009

Last night I was watching Past Super Bowl commercials which got me
remembering a lot of other old product commercials. This morning when I went
to try logging onto the 311 Forum again I was still not able to... Then the
old MTV commercial from the '80's hit me "I Want My MTV!" so I would like to
say, "I Want My 311 Forum!".  Withdrawals suck....

--
'66 1600
Riverside, CA