[Roadsters] What did you do this weekend? 2/1/09

jeremy mayne jeremymayne at msn.com
Mon Feb 2 12:09:56 MST 2009

I took the 1600 with the new stroker motor out for its first extended drive on
Sunday.  The motor feels strong though a bit tight still, but is running well.
The Weber carbs still need some tuning since they bog down in the transition
to full throttle.  But with the New Mexico sun shining brightly, I had a great
time following my brother in his TR6 on the smooth, twisty roads in the
Manzano mountains.  The improvement in torque is the most noticeable thing
right now, and it's great how it just pulls the car through a turn.  Even at
2300 rpm in fourth, it surges ahead when you want it to.  Now I just have to
fix 400 other little details and the car will be perfect!

Jeremy Mayne
70datsun
> From: mltyler at mac.com> To: ljordan704 at netscape.net> Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009
22:25:17 -0600> CC: datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Roadsters]
What did you do this weekend? 2/1/09> > At long last the motor went back into
the 1600 today. All that's left > is everything else :^)> On Feb 1, 2009, at