[Roadsters] What did you do?

philip erickson fj20spl311 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 12:15:22 MST 2009

I edited the MS Visio EZ mini 20 fuse box wiring diagram I got from Michael
Spreadbury.  This required me to remove my partially installed EZ mini wiring
(I want to change the mounting location of the fuse box anyway).  A fuse box
wiring diagram will make the planning stage of installing the EZ Mini 20
wiring much easier as it is not supplied with the kit.  The plan is to make
diagrams of my installation on SRL311-10450 to publish on the forum.  I
discovered that there is already a section for publishing CUSTOM WIRING
SCHEMATIC in the Tech Section named Color Wiring Diagramsyou need to use
the search feature to locate it.  Hear is the link to SPL311-02305 using a
Painless 14 Circuit micro block harness and Headlight relay
harness. http://www.311s.org/PDFs/1966DatsunRoadsterCustomWiringSchematic.pdf
 Phil