[Roadsters] Rising Sun opinions (was "RE: What did you do this weekend? 2/1/09")

Tom @ Datsun2000 tom at datsun2000.com
Tue Feb 3 02:00:42 MST 2009

Interesting timing on the rising sun remarks.  Just a couple of nights ago
my father opened up about some of what he saw in WWII.  He told me about
looking a Japanese pilot in the face as he dropped a torpedo aimed at the
LST my father was on.  The torpedo went underneath the LST and came up to
hit the boat on the other side of his LST.  My father still won't buy a
Japanese car.  And I have two of them.

As to what I did over the weekend.  I was removing the interior of my SC400
and building a custom insulated mount to install two new audio amps in the
trunk where the original amp and 12 disk changer once lived.  I also added a
new radio in the dash.  New speakers and heavy power wiring for the amps
will be going in next weekend.  I also started reassembling the dizzy on Mr.
Hyde to start reviving him for the spring/summer driving season and get him
ready to head for Shasta without any problems this year.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Portland
http://www.datsun2000.com