[Roadsters] Rising Sun opinions/Pussification of our nation

Bill Oakes boakes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 10:31:18 MST 2009

To whoever commented that "these discussions never go well", yes, I agree.

And too bad. This started as a group of interesting opinions, somewhat
relevant, during a quiet period, with respect.

Now it's down to name calling and disrespect.

I think what made this country great was the guts to handle other
peoples opinions.