[Roadsters] Pussification

aybreeze at comcast.net aybreeze at comcast.net
Thu Feb 5 09:22:43 MST 2009

	pussification 	138 up , 6 down love ithate it

pussification(noun): the state in which a society becomes less and less tough.
This noun's originator is the famous comedian George Carlin.
"We are undergoing a pussification of our entire society."

In my home town ,London England, To be called a pussy,B is short for

pussy cat ,which simply implied you were easy to please and not easily upset
,as apposed to a dog which required walking and maintenanceB  like my roadster

Keep smiling
B B  B  B  Arthur