[Roadsters] reintro- longtime lurker

merlinb at nissansportmag.com merlinb at nissansportmag.com
Thu Feb 5 18:22:22 MST 2009

Hey folks,

Merlin from Datsunhistory.com, and Now Nissansport Mag, here just saying hi
again after a long absence from an comment on this list...

My last articles were the "50 years of Nissan USA" series in the last issue of
NissanSport, the current issue has project 510 pt1 , and hopefully the next
issue will have "the racing history of Nissan in the USA".

My only roadster project is a 69 1600 - which I have most of the parts
collected for -including a KA24de, but need to finish some 510's up before I
can get to it.

I also have nissan's digital Parts catalog on my computers, so if you need a
PN for any car 1965-05, I'll take some of those info requests as well.

Merlin
merlinb at nissansportmag.com