[Roadsters] Light Switch Wiring 1970 SRL

Matthew Smith whamba at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 6 08:11:35 MST 2009

Hi All,

I recently acquired a headlight switch for my car. This switch has the stock
plug for going into the wiring harness. The original switch had previously
been removed and replaced with toggle switches. I would like to install this
light switch. I have a wiring diagram for the car, but as the "harness" end
of the plug has been removed, I don't know which wires go where in the
switch plug. This plug has 5 connectors in a 6 connector plug. They are laid
out kind of like this:

_ _ _

   _ _

The wires should be Red / Green, Green / White, Green / Blue, Black, and Red
/Yellow.

Would one of you be able to help me figure out how these wires are laid out
in the plug?

Thanks,

Matt Smith, Nashville