[Roadsters] Question

Chris & Christy Breyer fairlady66 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 10:27:08 MST 2009

Have you been receiving any messages on this list from Jeff Torres regarding
the Solvang Show. I know I have forwarded some, but has anyone received them
directly from him?

Sometimes servers can be so much fun. I had problems a while back trying to
email some friends and all my messages were being bounced back, even when I
email myself. I was told it was a snafu... whatever that is....

Anyways just wondering.

--
'66 1600
Riverside, CA