[Roadsters] OT: Funnel head gasket leak test?

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Fri Feb 13 18:36:18 MST 2009

The discussions on this topic provide a good tutorial on checking for head
gasket leaks.

But, if you're lazy and just don't give a hoot, you put a funnel in the
radiator and tell the customer the car's no good.  One can never go wrong
saying something is no good, but, if one says something is all right and it
turns out not to be so...

Gary