[Roadsters] Suspension questions - how far do I go

Dewey Hahlbohm hahlbohmd at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 16 20:54:07 MST 2009

I agree with Mike's suggestion about the shocks and A-Arm spindle bushings.  If cost is not an issue, I would also replace upper ball joints.  If cost is a concern, the upper ball joints tend to wear much less than lower ball joints.  A careful check for wear might save you that cost if the uppers are still good.  311s.org or maybe someone on the list can tell us the best way to check for wear on the upper ball joints?