[Roadsters] U-20 Upper Tensioner Diameter?

Gordon Glasgow gsglasgow at comcast.net
Tue Feb 17 18:39:18 MST 2009

0.565" on the tensioner shaft.

A 9/16" washer has an ID of 0.5625", so probably a little too small.
A 15mm washer has an ID of 0.5906 (if you can find one).
A 19/32" washer has an ID of 0.5937".

Keep in mind that there is only 0.20" clearance between the shaft of the
tensioner and the backplate, so you will have to grind off one side of the
washer(s) to get them to fit.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA