[Roadsters] Roadster Sighting in Chandler, AZ

Walter Peterson Walter.Peterson at cox.net
Wed Feb 18 23:33:04 MST 2009

If you ever catch up with it, I'll bet it was once a Santa Barbara/ Goleta
car.  There was a Red Roadster here with a License plate "ROAD STR" that was
owned by an engineer that worked at Hughes Aircraft.  Perhaps he moved out
to an Arizona facility before Hughes sold off everything.

Walter Peterson
Goleta Ca, 93117
Street driven race motor
2000 3-Main(R) Solexes,cam etc.