[Roadsters] Fwd: OT- 7k original mile 720 PU for sale in Connecticut

aybreeze at comcast.net aybreeze at comcast.net
Sat Feb 21 08:27:20 MST 2009

Having been on both ends of a dealer. I ran a Datsun dealership in London,

when I moved to USA in 1983 ,I decided that after several interviews with
local Miami dealerships, B I could not sell cars the way they requiredB ,

one of the many questionsB asked was would you lie to sell unit?.I put no and
was told I was not aggressive enough!

one of the first things to get from walk in customer

B after his name was a commitment to purchase IE deposit so that the sales man

supposedlyB would not waste time on tire kickers

luckily there is a refund law to cover deposits left by unsuspecting buyers in
the heat of the moment

this could be more prevalent in Florida but I have personally met with the
same practice in New JerseyB where I keep my 240SX convertable

It is very easy to get Sold by these professionals whilst star struck in front
of a beautiful Datsun

B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B  Arthur
B !
Keep smiling
B B  B  B  Arthur