[Roadsters] scams on Craigslist

Stan Rasmussen razmataz at indy.net
Sun Feb 22 15:11:11 MST 2009

Get a rope !

-----Original Message-----
From: datsun-roadsters-bounces at autox.team.net
[mailto:datsun-roadsters-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of
chalsted at comcast.net
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2009 3:56 PM
To: datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] scams on Craigslist

I put my Bob Sharp GT33 Special 280Z on Craigslist DC and here's part of
a response I got after sending pix out to someone...

I am okayB  with the price of this item and the condition of items and
weB
will like to make an outright purchase of this particular item
immediately because we are in need of it and we want to get as soon as
possible, I anticipate that a Money Order or Certified Check will be
sent to you via Express Mail or UPS or FedEx as the mode of
payment...And concerning the pickup, i will be responsible for that, i
will have my mover to come for the pick up at your resident upon your
confirmation of receiving the payment and i want you to remove this item
from the ad now. So i will send the payment which will include the pick
up charges, in which you will make payable to the mover via Money
Gramm/Western Union immediately after you have receive the payment and
you will be compensated with $10 extra for your running around to the
Money Gram/Western Union Outlet to avoid the delay. And I would have
love to come for the viewing but due to my work frame thatmight not be
possible...So pls i will like you to provide the following payment
information below so that the payment can be issue out to your address
as soon as possible. Full nameB
Full home address (physical).............

can you believe folks still fall for this crap? sheesh....

Craig
You are subscribed as razmataz at indy.net