[Roadsters] Fuel Line size

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Sun Feb 22 16:37:07 MST 2009

Eddie,

The fuel line (metal line from the tank) in my '66 measures 0.265 inches OD;
the brake lines measure 0.195 inches OD. All lines are original.

The rubber fuel line from the filter to the pump is 5/16-inch ID, and the
rubber line from the pump to the carbs is 1/4-inch ID.  Why the difference,
I have no clue.

Gary