[Roadsters] misc. parts needed

KCook94722 at aol.com KCook94722 at aol.com
Wed Feb 25 13:50:25 MST 2009

Misc. parts needed for 69 2000.
Window guide channel, vertical channel located near door latch. Drivers side.
Shifter hole cover plate, OK if vinyl is peeling. I striped mine of the vinyl
and polished it and it turned out very nice, but mine has a slight crease in
it. Would like one that is straight.
Headlight switch knob.
Turn signal/high beam switch assembly.
Hood release cable assembly.
Also, I have LOTS of misc. parts around from the many roadsters I have owned
over the last 15 years. E-mail me if you are looking for anything in
particular. Most parts can be had for shipping costs as I like to do my part to keep us
all on the road.
Been a LONG COLD winter. COME ON SPRING!
Ken Cook

**************You're invited to Hollywood's biggest party: Get Oscars
updates, red carpet pics and more at Moviefone.
(http://movies.aol.com/oscars-academy-awards?ncid=emlcntusmovi00000001)