[Roadsters] ealry 1600 trouble idling and running

oliver sumton at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 26 19:03:11 MST 2009

hi.  that helped.  i uploaded some more pictures
(www.ranteer.com/davescars/datsun) .  it kind of runs now, but a bit
roughly.  i think there are only two places to adjust; the fine adjust you
spoke of, and the other is not where the stalk meets the block but at the
base of the active part of the dizzy.  am i missing something?

another kind fellow suggested that the points are in need of replacement, so
i shall do that as well.

thanks for your help.  any other advice?