[Roadsters] Parts is Parts

Ed Mitchell edmitche at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 06:04:48 MST 2009

Hi All.

Hope everyone is doing well

I'm Looking for a few small parts

I have a 1967.5 spl311 1600 Datsun Roadster.entering the final phase of a 2+
year restore

I'm needing a replacement

1.	A Heat shield. that rides under the carburetors.mine is rusty and
crusty...and I'm not sure what it originally looked like so I can try and
build one.
2.	the small cable clip that holds down the accelerator cable to the
car body.thinking the part number is      18021-12300 (not sure 'cause my
pdf is fuzzy)(I tried making one...but do to a lack of metallurgist and
blacksmithing skills.)
3.	Wiper Blade Arms.a good replacement recommendation
4.	and a dash mount rear view mirror.or recommendation on a good off
brand that isn't chrome

Thanks for any and all help\recommendations

Ed Mitchell

Las Cruces, NM

1967.5 Datsun Roadster 1600 - SPL311-12761

http://www.ziaroc.com/

http://rides.webshots.com/album/559322539UXctqG    <--Dead Betty  : )