[Roadsters] To Craig Halstead

KCook94722 at aol.com KCook94722 at aol.com
Fri Feb 27 13:44:45 MST 2009

Craig, accidentally deleted your reply about misc parts needed.Saw your
address, but hit the wrong key and didnt open the e-mail. DUH!
How ya been?!
I recently purchased one of my old roadsters back.Sold it ten years ago to my
younger brother and purchased it from his estate when he passed away in Oct.A
wonderful car and couldnt stand the thought of his pride and joy going to a
stranger. Besides my personal restoration, its the nicest roadster ive owned.
Hope you and yours are all well.
Ken
**************You're invited to Hollywood's biggest party: Get Oscars
updates, red carpet pics and more at Moviefone.
(http://movies.aol.com/oscars-academy-awards?ncid=emlcntusmovi00000001)