[Roadsters] fuse box cover clip

Ronnie Day ronnie.day at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 07:39:35 MST 2009

Hi Gary,

They're used for a lot of applications including other cars and
electronics. Check out an electronic supply place like Altex or a
store like Fry's. I'll dig around in my 510 list archive and see if I
can't come up with the Toyota/Lexus part number that one of those guys
posted. I know there are a bunch on our Honda van, so you might just
take the fuse box cover to your local Honda parts department and see
if they can't help you out. They might even be available at an auto
parts store as part of the "Help" parts line.

Did a quick search and here's a link (http://tinyurl.com/cskfnx) to a
pic of the Lexus/Toyota parts bag. Part number is 90467-08119.

Ron

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 11:54 PM, Gary Boone <gboone70 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I need the clip that makes the fuse box cover snap into the fuse box. B This
is for a late model roadster, mine is a '70 year. B It's the clip that is on
the inner side of the button that you push to make it lock into the fuse box.

--
Ron