[Roadsters] Manifold Stud Questions

Eddie eddietude at socal.rr.com
Sat Feb 28 14:57:45 MST 2009

Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the info.

So, it seems that pre-1967.5 motors were SAE, and post 1967.5 were
metric.  Funny thing is, this engine is in a 1966.

Ok, so the next question is this:

Can a METRIC head be used on an SAE block?  Or were the blocks all the
same?  (except of course the R-16/ H20 differences)

If I can use the head, I'll save it.  Otherwise, I'll get it cleaned up
to make sure it's good and then I'll sell it.

Eddie