[Roadsters] Which model year was it?

Michael Knorr mhknorr at msn.com
Thu Oct 1 20:31:45 MDT 2009

I've only ever driven low windshield SPLs and SRLs, and I'm continually
fascinated by the posts on this lists about the subtle differences among the
high-windshield models.

Today, I stumbled upon a relatively nice high windshield two-liter outside of
my local Whole Foods market. The owner was nowhere to be found. The car had
thin cigar-shaped front quarter panel side reflectors and round silver
dollar-sized rear quarter panel side reflectors. Can anyone tell me what model
year that car might be?

Regards, Michael Knorr

1966 SPL311-03639