[Roadsters] Which model year was it?

Pete Peters ppeters914 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 1 20:49:56 MDT 2009

<http://datsun.org/roadster/resources/front.html>

-----Original Message-----
From: datsun-roadsters-bounces at autox.team.net
[mailto:datsun-roadsters-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Michael Knorr
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 7:32 PM
To: Datsun Roadster Listserver
Subject: [Roadsters] Which model year was it?

I've only ever driven low windshield SPLs and SRLs, and I'm continually
fascinated by the posts on this lists about the subtle differences among the
high-windshield models.

Today, I stumbled upon a relatively nice high windshield two-liter outside
of my local Whole Foods market. The owner was nowhere to be found. The car
had thin cigar-shaped front quarter panel side reflectors and round silver
dollar-sized rear quarter panel side reflectors. Can anyone tell me what
model year that car might be?

Regards, Michael Knorr

1966 SPL311-03639