[Roadsters] Was Engine test results, suspect distributor

robert k. smith rksmith46 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 5 08:39:03 MDT 2009

hi dan, if there isnt play(side to side) in the dist, shaft, then i

would take the points plate off, and look at the mech. advance

 springs. you might find one broken, or the spring attaching

holes might be worn. also, ck. the grounding wire from the

points plate, to the dist. housing.  good luck, bob smith ohio