[Roadsters] Was Engine test results, suspect distributor

hallosb at juno.com hallosb at juno.com
Mon Oct 5 22:51:28 MDT 2009

Thanks for all the responses. After fiddling with it for 2 days, I put the
troubleshooting on hold. I really need to get my car to the body shop. I hope
to have the motor out by next weekend and my car into the body shop next
Monday.

I'm going to put the engine on  a stand to paint it. I'll check the advance
springs and let you know what I find.

Thanks again,
Dan McHatton
'66 1600