[Roadsters] Change points to Electronic on 1600

Pete Peters ppeters914 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 8 11:14:15 MDT 2009

I replied last night, but it didn't go through. A ton of information on 311s.org, so I always recommend checking there. For converting the stock points distributor to electronic ignition, there are several options. Start here:

<http://www.311s.org/pmwiki-311/pmwiki.php?n=TechSection.Ignition>

Pete "happily points free since 2005"