[Roadsters] Differential plug / drive shaft

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Thu Oct 8 22:45:43 MDT 2009

If one disconnects the 2000 driveshaft at the transmission flange, and leave
it on the car, you won't mess up the phase relationship.  (I pulled the
engine/trans on my '67-1/2 2000 this spring, and left the drive shaft in
place.  Yes, getting at the four bolts which hold the driveshaft to the
trnas flange was difficult, and it took help from underneath to hold things
together while I reconnected them.  I didn't want to gum up the portion of
the front yoke which slips into the main part of the driveshaft when I
pulled things.)

Gary