[Roadsters] New to CA Roadster Owner

John Klingman jklingman at stny.rr.com
Tue Oct 13 15:49:37 MDT 2009

I have a friend who has a 2000 who recently moved to the San Francisco area.
She bought the car new in 1969 on the East coast and it has traveled a lot; it
has been stored for the past 7 years. She would like to meet some of the local
roadster owners but is shy about writing the list and posting her e-mail
address. So I volunteered to write for her. If any roadster people in the San
Francisco area would like to get another roadster and its owner back on the
road, write to me off list and I will forward your letters.
  Thanks
  Gloria Klingman
  Sidney,NY