[Roadsters] Detailing Engine Compartment et al.

Bspark47 at aol.com Bspark47 at aol.com
Sun Oct 25 21:21:48 MST 2009

Or if you prefer the convenience of shrink tubing but want a closed end,
just pinch the ends with a pair of pliers (the needlenose variety works well)
 while the tubing is still warm and pliable. Makes a nice, neat end with
minimal  effort. A little experimentation will tell you how long to leave the
tubing.

Just a thought

Bill
70s

In a message dated 10/25/2009 7:23:18 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,