[Roadsters] CP mustang project with strange panhard setup

Bubba bubwin at mts.net
Mon Oct 26 20:47:02 MST 2009

Hard to say, but looks like a Watts link with the bell crank mounted above
the axle to the chassis.  Some are mounted to the axle.  Either stops the
side to side, but the one on with the crank on the top causes more change to
the roll center on accel/decel.  Don't quote me though, I haven't needed to
think about this kind of stuff since I was a Crew-chief on dirt Modified
since 1996!  The old brain just doesn't let me retrieve the old stuff like
it used to.

Bob