[Roadsters] FW: To Chrome or Not to Chrome, That Is The Question

jeremy mayne jeremymayne at msn.com
Thu Oct 29 08:29:47 MST 2009

I had been looking into reflective chrome powdercoating, such as these
Eastwoods products http://www.eastwood.com/hotcoat-powder-coating.html but I
wasn't convinced by the look.  I need to able to refinish ALL the brightwork
on my 1600, and powdercoating doesn't look close enough to chrome to me to
chance using it on bumpers, headlight trim, etc.  But the chrome paint/plating
looks better, so I'll be very curious to know if anyone tries it.  To do all
my parts in real chrome would cost more than my car is worth!

Jeremy Mayne

70 SPL stroker

> From: joek at camberconstruction.com
> To: stebharvey at ameritech.net; datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net