[Roadsters] North Bay FUN RUN 11/14 or 15th?

alvin gogineni alvingogi at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 30 20:59:53 MST 2009

Is anyone interested in a North Bay fun run on the weekend of 11/14?
Will from Napa('69 SRL) is organizing the run.He was thinking of going out
highway 12 toward Lake Beriessa, then back through Pope Valley over Ink Grade
and back to St Helena or Calistoga or something. If that isn't enough we could
throw Oakville Grade in and go up over Trinity to Sonoma, or over Mt Vider and
back to Napa, or down Dry Creek and back to Napa.
I'd like to hear from the BADROC folks and round up some roadsters. We could
caravan up from the San Jose area.

Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA
67.5 SPL/SR20