[Roadsters] Tuner/CD player Vertical mount?

Ronnie Day ronnie.day at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 10:58:12 MST 2010

You can alway hook up a unit on the bench and try it, but I'm certain that
you won't have room to get the now pretty much standard DIN sized radio in
the consode with the switches, etc.

I'd look at one of the "secret audio" setups that puts the guts (CD changer,
radio, amp, etc.) in a box you mount behind the seats or in the trunk and
has a small control unit you can mount pretty much anywhere.

Then again, I often wonder why put a nice system in a car where you won't be
able to hear it much of the time, but it would be cool cruising the local
drive-in.

FWIW,
Ron