[Roadsters] maybe I am not naming this part correctly???

Tim tputland at charter.net
Sat Jul 10 10:11:55 MDT 2010

The ignition resistor is the three inch long part that mounts under the coil. That is the part that I thought was the radio noise supressor.

I have not been running the ignition resistor as a result of this (self) confusion but the car has been running fine with out the ignition resistor. Should I put it back on the car?

Tim

---- Richard Brown <reblues at gmail.com> wrote:

I thing the condenser mounted above the coil was a radio noise suppressor.

Richard